Many people are curious to know how to jailbreak iPod Touch 2G 4.2.1. And each of these iPod owners have lingering questions when it comes to the need to jailbreak their devices. Here are some of the questions that some of the concerned iPod owners pose:
• Is it really possible to brick your device if you jailbreak it? If it is possible, is there a workaround on having your iPod Touch bricked?
• Will jailbreaking your device make it consume more battery life as compared to its non-jailbroken state? Will jailbreaking your iPod make it eat up more battery life or will it save more power?
• iPod owners are also concerned about the types of apps that they can finally add. With many cool programs out there and equally numerous dangerous apps, is your device actually safe?
These questions are actually masked concerns over the iPod Touch 2G device. And they need to be addressed by showing the benefits that come with jailbreaking your gadget.
The Advantages of Having Your iPod Touch Jailbroken
• The very first reason will always have to be Cydia. This is much like an App Store. It allows you to install apps directly to your gadget without even using a computer. This is quite similar to the Installer but Cydia has now eaten up the competition! This is, by far, the best place to get jailbroken apps for your device.
• Another reason to jailbreak your iPod is to have live icons. Clock hands can now move in real time while you also (finally) get to use the Weather icon which will tell you the current temperature and the ongoing weather condition.
It’s a wonder why Apple didn’t have this made available from the onset – but what the heck – jailbreaking your device can now make these icons useful.
Here is now an easy way to jailbreak your iPod Touch 2G 4.2.1:
• In downloading jailbreaking software, for iOS 4.2.1, make sure that your OS works with it so that you can go about with your jailbreaking process with ease. For instance, Greenpois0n works with both MAC and Windows OS.
• If you have previously jailbroken your iPod Touch, make sure that you restore it to its factory settings in iTunes. Before following any directions on any guide, ascertain that you sync your device to your computer. Never restore a backup, though as this will put every little thing that you don’t want or need onto your device.
Doing this process will not delete your apps and music so go on right ahead.
• Turn off your anti-virus program if it detects your chosen software to be a kind of virus. Don’t worry, this is a safe thing to do, and a necessary step at that.
• Put your iPod into DFU mode. Click on Jailbreak then wait for five seconds, holding the sleep button for about 3 seconds. Don’t release the sleep button while you press the Home button for ten seconds. Continue doing this until you see a white screen.
• If you ever encounter any issues in jailbreaking your iPod, then just hold down the Power and Home buttons at the same time until the device reboots.
• Open the Loader application on your device then install Cydia.
• Yes, your iPod Touch is now jailbroken.
If all this is still complicated for you, then just use this jailbreaking solution that customers are raving about:
This can literally be called an automatic device unlocker and jailbreaker as it can do the task for you in just a few minutes. With over 100,000 users, you will feel assured that you’re in good hands. And, of course, you get the wonderful freedom in choosing the apps that you need on your device
Technical knowledge is no longer required in jailbreaking your iPod Touch. Visit: Software to Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G 4.2.1.
Don’t let anything hamper you from downloading this proven software. And if your friends are now raving about the games, music, movies, TV shows, themes, wallpapers…and the list goes on and on, then don’t be left behind! Download this software now and get all the apps to your heart’s content. Visit: How To Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G 4.2.1